Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The road to marriage is never easy

This is real, this is really happening.
I used to see my friends and neighbors getting married at such a young age. My college mate was not even graduated yet when he decided to married the girl of his life.
My parents indeed married at the same age when me and Rino started dating. So, I thought the road to marriage would not be difficult as long as you've found the right person, the person that knows you better than you do, the person who knows how to handle you. But the thing is, it's NEVER easy.
The moment we decided to tell our parents and family about our decision, that's the moment when well, you can say the thunder strikes.
Last January I posted about getting my wedding ring, vendor survey etc. We were very excited that we forgot things might go wrong.
There were moments when we thought we had hopes, we prayed with all of our heart nights and days. But there were also times when we bursts into tears and we feel like enough is enough. Yes, me and the love of my life gave up not once, not twice but more than that. I can't deny that I used to hate peoples, and asking why it was difficult for me to get married, to get permission. But eventually every time we decided to gave up, we ended up love each other even deeper. The picture of us not being together is just very terrifying. I can't stand being away from him and he can't survive without my affections.
As we passed every ups and downs, we started to be wiser and mature. There is indeed a reason why the road to marriage is never easy, maybe that's how God trying to give us an intensive training before we step into a new world, a world that 10 times harder than we endured now.
I believe people have different difficulties when it comes to the road of marriage. Some people are difficult to find the one, some struggling with financial, some about religions etc. As for me now, it may be very difficult, but thats what make our bond even stronger.

Happy struggling for your love, mates :)

Salam,
Nikensashi

No comments:

Post a Comment