Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Counting Love

Lately i'm in love with a new korean drama called Discovery of Love. It's very romantic, the problems are a bit close to the reality. The thing about it that keeps popping in my head is, how the female lead actress has experienced being the person that love her partner more, but in the new relationship she had, somehow she became the one who receive more love from her new boyfriend. So in her case, her experience of giving more love was painful, but her new relationship put her as the one who always receives more love.
Those thing tickles me as it actually happened on me. I had only one relationship before, it lasted less than a year, but I was the one who love him more than he love me. And we broke up as I found out that all that time he was actually fell in love with someone else. That was quite painful.
Now, the relationship I have with this man that soon to be my husband, I always feel and indeed he also told me that between us, he loves me more than I do. From the moment he fell in love with me, got rejected but he kept trying and until now. Don't get me wrong, I do love him, I madly in love with him. But in times like we had arguments, he let me win to avoid any "let's break up". That's how much he love me, I can't deny that I couldn't do the same like he always do to me. But I'm willing to try, I'm willing to do what it takes to make our love equal.

Salam,
Nikensashi

No comments:

Post a Comment