Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's real and it's a yes

12 October 2014
21.30
Rino Yudiargo, the man of my life, surprisingly proposed me.
Setelah makan malem, kita putus kan untuk ke Bintaro Exchange, ke ATM terus lanjut ngobrol di outdoor park sambil dengerin live acoustic.
Ngobrol mulai dari soal kerjaan sampai pernikahan. Tapi pas Si penyanyinya mulai perform lagu Extreme - More than words. Kita berdua ngga sengaja langsung berhenti ngomong dan mulai nyanyi bareng. Then after the song ended, he pulled out a ring, bend on his knee and said it. It took me several seconds to processed what he was doing. When I realized I couldn't believe it. I couldn't stop smiling. And of course it's a yes. A thousand yes. For you it will always be a yes, my dear.
I love you, always have and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment