Thursday, November 20, 2014

Five Years and Counting

15 November 2009 was the second time you said you wanted to be with me. I told you I'd give it a shot, the more I spend my time with you, the more I find you so attractive. We love each other deeply. Five years ago I wasn't planning to admire you and love you this much.
Have I told you that I adore you? I didn't attracted to your physical appearance, I adore you, the whole you that makes me want you more and more, each and every day. Have I told you I proud of you? I told people how loving and caring you are, i keep bragging that you make my life complete. I don't know whether you adore me that much and telling people how amazing I am to you. But to me, you are the best choice I 've ever made.
It's juts us, sharing our love for five years and counting. Have I told you I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment