Monday, March 9, 2015

6 MORE DAYS TO GO

Holla Gorgeous,
Yes, that is right, in the next 6 days, I will be officially a wife of Rino Yudiargo. I haven't updated anything new since my last post, my bad. The reason why I started to write about my wedding preparation was to help those bride-to-be who will held their wedding outside Jakarta. I believe there are humongous bride-to-be blogger from Jakarta. You can easily looking for a recommendation or review of particular wedding vendor. As my wedding will be held in Pandeglang (Banten), I found it hard to get a recommended wedding vendor. However, trough some helps (I mean google help) I finally setting up my wedding vendor. Here are some quick look of my wedding vendor:
Venue Akad & Reception: Aula Kodim Pandeglang
Kebaya & Make Up Akad: Nazeera Gallery by Fanny Christiani (Jakarta)
Kebaya & Make Up Reception: Nazeera Gallery by Fanny Christiani (Jakarta)
Decoration: Om Rudi Bagyo (Cilegon)
MC and Javanese wedding ceremonial: Pak Paimin (in partnership with om Rudi)
Entertainment: Acoustic band by Rama and the Band (my junior in high school who happened to regularly appeared in TV show)
Wedding Invitation: Bias Grafika (Pasar Tebet - Jakarta)
Souvenir: Alfiandra Cipinang (Jakarta)
Sound System: Iskandar Muda Sound (He used to be a student of my mom)
Documentation: Om Rudi Team (formal photo), Iyan and Barra (friends of Rino) who will capture candid moments.
Seserahan: Toko Immanuel Mayestik
Prewedding: FREE
Catering: Our super big family

I will make the detail review after our day :)
Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment