Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Physicist in disguise: I feel like alive

Hi,
It's been a very long time since I posted in this blog.
Yeaaah, I admit I was quite lazy yet too busy with my real life. Is it?
However, things a running quite different since the last time I wrote. The last time I wrote was about me struggling towards my thesis. And of course with a lil bit lot of drama, Alhamdulillah I passed it with A- (boleh dong ah sombong dikit :p). My thesis got A, tapi karena nilai sidang komprehensif gue yang agak sedikit kurang memuaskan, dan nilainya digabung dengan sidang skripsi, jadi nilai akhirnya A-.

And just a lil catch up, this physics graduate is now enjoying her second job as research executive. I only stayed for 2 months at my first company. I'm not really proud with my decision, but I wasn't happy either working there. So I resigned and struggled a lot to define my next carrier until one of my best friend in collage, Anggun recommended me to join her. I applied and got accepted. My second company is similar to my former one, but this time the owner is Indonesian. Alhamdulillah I enjoy so much being here. The people are nice and friendly, it's like my own circle, unlike my previous workplace.

Now while enjoying my job, I also looking for a magistrate scholarship. I wanna be a lecturer, a physics lecturer to be exact. I have a very strong desire to continue next year. And a little sneak peak, next year is a very big year for me, besides school, we (my bf and I) planned to get married *blushing*. Well, it's not like he has proposed me or something, we're just having a same thought about getting married soon. He hasn't tell his family yet, we're still "drafting" our dream just the two of us. I just wish that this love that grows bigger everyday, will soon to be count as "ibadah" for Allah.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim may Allah SWT bless every step we take.

Salam,
nikensashi


No comments:

Post a Comment