Monday, April 30, 2012

April 27th

My boyfriend, which this term I'll start to call him my htb *blushing* was in his 22nd birthday on April 27th. I didn't prepare such a surprise, since he doesn't like it, besides I was extremely busy and quite frustrated because of my thesis thingy. He's a type of guy who doesn't like a "typical teenage" surprise, e.g I started stop talking with him several hours before his birthday or making him angry at his birthday.
Those kind of surprise treatment is kinda lame, and somehow he'll notice if I prepared something for him. Yes, he'll definitely noticed, since we do everything together, I repeat, together :p.

A couple years ago, me and our best friend were making a plan for his birthday. We've schemed to meet up somewhere but I won't show up and he'll get angry and then he'll went back home, but voila we showed up at his home and singing birthday song. But those plan turned out a disaster. He got angry and I made several mistakes during that day. We didn't speak for about 3 days, and finally he revealed why he didn't like my birthday surprise. It was quite embarrassing, but since then I knew he's a typical guy who love to spend his birthday together with me, just the two of us. 

Disaster year-birthday cake

The next year, I didn't have any typical surprises, so I just made a birthday pudding for him, and I started to call him several minutes before his birthday and had a long chit chat.

This year is quite busy year, since we both are preparing our thesis project. So, since I noticed he need a new jacket, I bought it. The cake also this year I couldn't make it by my self  :(. That day I called him in the middle of the night to have a birthday chitchat. Alhamdulillah he love my super simple present :)
Meet the birthday boy!



Happy birthday my htb, may Allah bless every step you take, graduated this year, get a job, make your parent happy, and then marry me soon, hehehe.
I love you, mucho muchooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment