Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank You RY

I was very upset about my thesis. My research results turns out of my expectation and what upsetting me was I couldn't understand why that happened. I downloaded a lot of journals on sciencedirect.com regarding to my research. Still, I couldn't determine what's happening. I was about to cry, but suddenly my man, Yudiargo sent this very sweet picture trough BBM.


That lil thing made me cry. I know he's been trough such a hardship too. Even his research hasn't done yet. Well, mine is better because I'm a lil bit closer to the conclusion. Therefore, I shouldn't complain much about how hard my thesis is, because he's been trough worse than me. Alhamdulillah I have you by my side who always support me whenever I feel like I'm about to sink. I love you RY, I really do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment