Sunday, January 1, 2012

I do blogging now!

I decided to have a blog in the middle of my hectic days doing my thesis thingy. Well I actually did blogging before. I've had micro blogging on twitter but it's kinda too short for me. And then I've had Tumblr account, but I don't really like the way it works (or maybe me being too lame :p hehehe).
 My soon-to-be-husband has made a blog way earlier before me. He actually intended to make it a secret, but I accidentally found his blog :) And he talked a lot about me. I was just thinking, why wouldn't I do the same? Since he already noticed my Tumblr account, I intended to write a new blog, and I will tell him later, at the right moment.
About the title, well I have no idea yet about the title. I'm about to named my blog just like my thesis title :p hahaha. Well then I decided to named it exactly the same as my tumblr title. Later on if I have any good idea, I'll named it better. Sanguine, is me being sanguine. I talk a lot and no body denied it. I feel like to write and talk a lot of words in order to emphasizes my point of view. Ewwr sometimes it works but, mostly it does not works haahaha.

Lots of love,
nikensashi


No comments:

Post a Comment